1. THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
- Identity: first name, maiden name, last name, title.
- Contact: your home address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Technical: login data, internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this site.
- Usage Data may include information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data may include your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
2. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR DATA
We use a variety of methods:
- You may provide data by filling in forms on our site, on a partner’s site, or by communicating with us by post, phone, email or otherwise, including when you:
- Contact us in person, on our website, over the telephones, by email or by post.
- At the time of reserving a property to purchase from us.
- At the time of purchasing options and extras from us.
- During the course of purchasing a property from us.
- Request specific information or marketing be sent to you.
- When you apply for a job vacancy with us.
Information automatically provided
As you use our site, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and usage patterns. We collect this data by using cookies, server logs and similar technologies. Third parties or publicly available sources: We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
- Technical Data from the Google Analytics.
- Identity and Contact Data from estate agents like Savills, Watts & Morgan.
3. HOW WE USE THIS INFORMATION
We take your privacy very seriously and will never disclose or share your personal data without your knowledge, unless we are required to do so by law.
The most common uses of your personal data are:
- Where we need to perform the contract between us.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Below are examples of when we would collect, process and in some cases, share your data:
- To verify your identity.
- To process your purchase of a property from us and provide after sales customer services.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including your purchase of a property and any extras from us.
- To monitor customer satisfaction.
- To contact you about new developments and house types which may meet your needs.
- Where you have consented to us providing you with promotional offers and marketing, you are free to withdraw consent at any given time.
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal ground for processing your personal data, other than in relation to sending marketing communications to you via email or social media. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. COOKIES AND HOW WE USE THEM
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being visited. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to client needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website you are visiting at the time.
5. THIRD-PARTY LINKS
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
7. OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR PRIVACY
Scimitar Homes takes protecting your privacy very seriously. To make sure your personal information is secure, we strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company.
If you have any questions or comments about:
- If you think that Scimitar Homes has cookies or data about you that you don't want us to use.
- Personal information that is incorrect.
Please contact us by telephone on +44 (0)29 2077 5557 or email email@example.com and the information will be corrected as soon as possible or removed from our database as you request.
The distinctively beautiful site benefits from a central location within the picturesque seaside town of Penarth, with excellent transport links to Cardiff city centre and the M4. Moreover, Mermaid Quay and the delights of Cardiff Bay are just a short walk across the barrage....
Sainte Adresse comprises of three separate terraces in total housing 24 two bedroom suites and 6 three bedroom duplex dwellings. The staggered height positions of each block - based on the natural site levels - results in each apartment enjoying its own sea views and...
All 30 suites enjoys a private picture perfect panoramic view, taking in the iconic Cardiff Bay skyline to the north, and to the east looking out to the Bristol Channel beyond to the stunning Somerset coast....
Sainte Adresse has been created on the land of the former Northcliff summer house. Nestled on the hillside behind the iconic Customs House, the summer house was built for M. Ernest Plisson, whose ship, Sainte Adresse....
Catch up on all the news and updates on the Sainte Adresse development. This amazing site has created a lot of interest, so stay a step ahead of the rest and keep your finger on the pulse....